There's good “people food” and bad “people food”.
It’s hard to eat something you can’t sure with your doxie and endure those big, sad eyes. This recipe will free you of that guilt, go ahead and share them, we even made them doxie sized!
These easy biscuits are low carb, made with coconut flour, and a healthy snack for the whole family.They've even got cheese,your pup is sure to love them!
Ready in 30 minutes
Makes 10 -12 biscuits, depending on size.
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter. Let slightly cool before using.
- 1⁄2 cup sifted coconut flour.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese. I used a tex-mex blend, but use what you like
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, butter, and salt.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder.
- Stir thoroughly so there are no lumps.
- Make small balls and place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown. Baking time may vary based on biscuit size, so it's recommended to check on them after 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and serving. I like to serve them with butter, yumm!
Note - if you plan on storing any of these (if you can resist eating them all) then you'll want to make sure that they're completely cool before you bag them, otherwise the heat and moisture will make them soggy.